06 Apr Looking to Enhance Your Life? Take the “Talk 2 More People” 30 Day Challenge?
- New friendships
- New business leads
- Complete unexpected connections
- New opportunities personally and professionally
- More laughter
- More self-confidence
- And excuse to bring more good people into your life
- New romance
- New ideas
- Improved creative abilities
If so, then you need to take the “TTMP” (Talk To More People) 30 Day Challenge.
I’ve experienced many wonderful developments both personally and professionally as a result both of doing 30 day challenges and through talking to more people. So with the help of some wise colleagues, I’ve come up with this. Check it out.
From April 7th to May 6th, 2016 I will meet at least one new person every day and encourage them to start their own TTMP 30 Day Challenge. The purpose of this is to illustrate how easily we can create positive new relationships and opportunities when we just TALK TO MORE PEOPLE.
This 30 day challenge will span at least 4 countries and will be documented by video and on this blog.
I’ve been doing this for years and am now seeking other people to get involved to join in the opportunity cultivation.
Are you interested in getting involved? It’s pretty simple. Here’s how:
- Decide on a date to start this challenge. The sooner you decide to start, the more likely you will be to actually start.
- Simply approach and meet someone new in your day-to-day activities every day for 30 days. If it suits you better, you can meet 30 people over the course of the 30 days and not every single day.
- Keep track of this either on your own, with the downloadable and printable TTMP 30 Day Challenge Coffee Card (below) or with any of the below social media.
- When appropriate, invite those who you meet to take the challenge as well.
If you would like to share your experience, please join us on any of the below social media:
- Twitter @Talk2MorePeople
- Instagram @Talk2MorePeople
The home base for this during the month of April will be on the Talk2MorePeople Facebook Page. I will be posting videos there from England, Italy, Spain and Canada this month.
Go ahead! Print this wallet sized card, fill it out and enjoy the opportunities you create by meeting new people.
iOnTheBall.ca Creativity Inspiring Connections
Tony Esteves is an international inspirational speaker and facilitator who brings play back into the workplace. A Professional Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, he helps people use their Unexpected Connections and Creativity to move their careers and businesses forward. He is a published author, a videographer and a member of Le Cirque de la Nuit – a Calgary based circus. Connect with Tony for a meaningful face-to-face conversation.
Do you need more Creativity in your life or business? Join us at the CREA Italian Creativity Conference in April 2016.